I am chipMONK aka Tim Hungerford. Experienced in Graphic Design, Logo Design, Branding, Website Interface Design, Programming Development, 3d Modeling and Animation. My work spans many diverse brands such as: EMC, XtremIO, ScaleIO, Mindcures, The BIG Industry Show, Hightimes, The Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino, Marquee Night Club Las Vegas, Angel Music Group, Capital Records, EMI, Blue Note Records and Roc Nation.
To work on compelling projects with positive people which make use of my unique user interaction and visual design skill-sets.
- 2014 - Present Creative Director for Morphus Technologies
- 2012 - Present Creative Consultant for EMC XtremIO.com
- 2012- 2014 Freelance Creative Director and Business Consultant
- 2006 - 2012 JN Media design Creative Director/ Partner
- 2007 - 2008 Eternalspace.com Creative Director
- 2002 - 2006 CMG industries Owner Creative Director
- 1997 - 2002 chipMONKgrafx Owner Creative Director
- Logo design
- Website Development
- User Interaction Design
- Web Application Interface Design and Theming
- Icon Design
- 3d Modeling, Rendering and Animation
- Graphic Design
- Visual Effects
I started out as a Club Kid / Rave Flyer designer back in Mid 90's. While living in the shadows of the Los Angeles warehouse district east of downtown. Here I found my life's work. Design. For about ten years I built chipMONKgrafx / CMG industries an extremely respected design house in Burbank CA. Designing Promotional materials for clubs worldwide.
Special Thanks: Ron Smith (daisyboy), Mike Reyes (DJFido), Rodney Cinkan, Scott Shepard, Babba Lou, Doc Martin, Tef Foo CPU101, Stimuli, Mars Sandoval, Micah Hancock, Alex Constantine, My Best Friend in the World Funitzo, Bjorn Wallman, Dathan Dedman, Mark Lewis, Eyal, Lotus Magazine Crew, Mike Messex, JN Media, Nick Dunlap, Jason Berk, Wilson Christopher, Evan Gappelberg, Josh Goldstein (EMC XtremIO), And last but not least my Family the Jig Jagger Crew.
Ventura, California 93004